( Erickson Living)
Erickson Living is currently one of the largest senior housing developers and managers in the United States and ideally positioned for continued growth. We are expanding and developing in all of our 20 communities which will reinforce our position as a national leader in senior housing and health care services.
Our Strategic Marketing Associate is crucial in the development, management, execution of the marketing and advertising plans for the company’s business units. He or she will have decision-making capabilities related to the ongoing development and implementation of marketing plans, advertising execution, financial management, and overall workflow. The Strategic Marketing Associate also maintains the overall relationship between key stakeholders: the marketing/advertising team, community and/or internal clients and leadership teams.
HOW YOU WILL IMPACT THE TEAM:
- Actively participate in the robust strategic planning process for each marketing plan.
- Create, maintain, document and execute all aspects of the integrated strategic marketing and advertising plan.
- Monitor performance of tactics and provide relevant solutions to achieve established business goals
- Provide corresponding reports and communications related to tactical budgets.
- Maintain accurate and timely details of spend using budget tracking tools and processes
WHAT WE REQUIRE:
- Bachelors’ Degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Communications or other related major required.
- Two or more years of relevant experience
- Proven coordination and organization skills
- Proven knowledge of marketing and sales strategies