Planit’s stellar Media & Analytics experts seek a strong teammate with 3+ years experience who will serve as a strategic media planner and buyer for all digital channels, specifically related to direct response. These channels may include OTT, display, search and social and affiliate advertising. This person will own the strategic media process for select clients, which consists of developing, negotiating, executing, monitoring, and analyzing paid media campaigns.
- Works with digital media supervisor and media director to develop strategic, direct response campaigns focused on CPG category
- Collaborates with traditional media, creative, social media, PR, and account teams to provide integrated, cross-channel media solutions
- Plans & negotiates advanced TV (OTT), digital audio campaigns, affiliate marketing, Amazon marketing, and other e-tail outlets, including all necessary management, tracking, and digital reporting
- Plans and executes digital media campaigns that may include display, search (Google & Bing), and paid social advertising (Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter, LinkedIn)
- Researches, negotiates, and executes effective media plans that cost-effectively deliver on client goals, focused on ROAS, CLTV, and CAC
- Fosters positive relationships with media vendors by managing expectations through consistent communication, to drive strong negotiations and campaign performance
- Regularly monitors and tracks campaign performance and suggests optimizations as needed.
- Works with Analytics team to update dashboard and provide campaign analysis per client request
- Manages billing and reconciliation for their owned media channels, and trains new media associates on the billing process
- Stays current on media trends and shares new opportunities with appropriate teams
- 3+ years working with digital media channels (paid social, display, paid search, ecommerce)
- Advanced understanding of media projects, ad specifications and vendor requirements, preparing presentations and RFPs
- Knowledge of digital media KPIs, management, and reporting (including ad servers)
- Understanding of common media research and planning tools/software
- Able to flexibly manage complex processes in a fast-paced environment
- Strong presentation skills
- Entrepreneurial approach
Contact Planit HR Director Holly at email@example.com for any questions related to this role (attach resume).