- Havas Helia Baltimore
Job Description Summary:
The Senior Strategist is responsible for working with the Director to define/refine the client overall strategy
The Senior Strategist is responsible for working with the Director to define/refine the client overall strategy. This role understands target behaviors of the audience, their world/culture and their content preferences. The Senior Strategist consistently uncover audience, cultural and media insights that inform strategic and creative thinking. The Senior Strategist utilizes various tools to uncover ongoing audience, brand and category insights.
– Develops brand/digital/social marketing strategies based on the brand and comms strategy.
– Determines what type of ideas/content/technology are best suited to deliver on the strategy, and how they best work together.
– Determines channels to be leveraged and help the creative teams idea tactics that align with the strategy.
– Understands how digital content moves through today’s digital landscape and defines relevant and impactful content strategies for the clients digital channels (including website).
– Determines how the campaign works through 3rd party voices like influencers.
– Writes innovative and inspiring creative briefs.
– Creates and brief in-house teams or partner agencies to develop platforms, ideas and content that ladder up to brand and digital strategies.
– Develop custom queries to conduct psycho-graphic and cultural research.
– Create target personas that help the team identify unmet needs and hypothesize solutions.
– Incorporate secondary research into the process to help build your case.
– Quant, Qual, Ethno, Man on the street.
– Monitors trends in digital, social media and technology and package them for the agency.
– Collaborates effectively with colleagues from a range of disciplines including Strategy, Creative, Analytics, Production, PM and Account Management.
– Participate in client workshops, presentations, and other working sessions as required.
Contract Type :Permanent
Here at Havas across the group we pride ourselves on being committed to offering equal opportunities to all potential employees and have zero tolerance for discrimination. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applicants irrespective of age, sex, race, ethnicity, disability and other factors that have no bearing on an individual’s ability to perform their job.Due to high volume of applications, only eligible or matching candidates will be contacted by us.
- Apply Here