GKV is seeking a Senior Digital Strategist that has a deep understanding of the digital ecosystem that he/she can apply in collaboration with our creative, social, media, digital and account service departments to build innovative and integrated marketing programs that engage our clients’ customers and build their brands and businesses.
Reporting to the Chief Strategy Officer, you are curious with a deep understanding of digital marketing, you create inspiring briefs that connect customer insights, technology and our clients’ businesses in unexpected and innovative ways, and you are right in there with the rest of us making it happen.
GKV is an integrated communications agency with clients from a range of industries such as lottery, health care, CPG as well as home and consumer services. Our mission is to help challenger brands win. We do that by creating our own rules, so we aren’t afraid to try new things, in fact that’s what we do best. We have launched many innovative digital and social media programs over the years, and this role will help us to continue in that spirit.
What you’ll do:
- Stay on top of digital trends and insights relevant to our clients’ businesses and share them with the team on a regular basis.
- Understand the dynamics of a client’s business relative to the digital consumer landscape and leverage this understanding to identify and unlock new opportunities with clients.
- Participate in cross-functional strategic brand planning that incorporates insights from the digital landscape, consumer insights, and data from our clients’ businesses together into impactful, integrated proposals.
- Help facilitate strategy sessions, brainstorms, and creative development sessions, bringing insights that inspire and fuel creativity.
- Partner with account leadership to ensure that digital strategy work is scoped and budgeted properly.
- Execute and optimize digital and social campaigns, collaborating with analytics teams to track performance, glean additional insights, and make informed recommendations for optimization.
- Contribute to GKV’s thought-leadership with blog posts and articles that share insights on how digital technology can be used to add value to our clients’ brands and their customers.
Who you are:
- A digital expert who can guide internal colleagues and clients on best practices in order to sell in work and scope it appropriately.
- An enthusiast of the latest digital trends in paid, earned, and owned media, with an emphasis on social media.
- A client facing strategist who builds trust and solidifies relationships with clients through true business partnership.
- A collaborator who brings the integrated team together across account, strategy, creative, analytics, and production.
- Someone who believes in and is passionate about incorporating data-driven insights and KPI’s into strategic and tactical plans.
- Proactively identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; Gathers and analyzes information skillfully; Develops alternative solutions; Works well in group problem solving situations.
- Serve as a valuable and trusted partner to clients and internal partners to optimize user/consumer experiences, platforms, environments, contexts, and content across all communications touch points.
- Responsible for identifying new opportunities and solutions for business, media and digital issues through innovation, advancement and thought leadership.
- Responsible for driving the adoption and utilization of digital capabilities and technologies and strategies across the agency, and in partnership with our clients.
- Maintain clear communication, expectations and timelines on deliverables.
Minimum qualifications and experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, PR, Journalism, English, Marketing, or a related field
- 10 years of experience in digital marketing, including including websites/landing pages, apps, email (CRM), search, digital ads, social strategy, emerging technologies such as VR, AI and voice-activation.
Think you’re the next Senior Digital Strategist at GKV? Send cover letter and resume to: email@example.com (Subject Line: Senior Digital Strategist)