Company Name: MGH
MGH, a full-service marketing communications agency, is currently seeking a talented senior account manager for a multi-location account to join our team. Qualified candidates will have a minimum of 5 years of experience in an advertising agency environment.
What You’ll Do
- Work in partnership with VP of account to identify opportunities and implement marketing strategies for clients in the multi-location space.
- Oversee paid search and display campaigns as well as traditional media campaigns with multiple client points of contact
- Oversee and manage traffic orders in line with media buys, including TV, radio, and interactive
- Develop and maintain collaborative client relationships
- Develop client strategies, presentations and reporting related to overall marketing strategies integrating with public relations, social media and digital and traditional teams.
- Advise clients on tactical matters linked to strategic plans
- Manage client expectations at all times
- Write creative and media briefs
- Manage and monitor the presentation of client-facing information and reports
- Manage multiple tasks simultaneously, under tight deadlines, with limited supervision
- Review/proof all client materials
- Maintain detailed notes from client conference calls and meetings
- 5 – 7 years of account management experience in an agency setting
- 5+ years of client-facing experience
- Proven experience managing accounts with large media budgets and buys, trafficking orders and billing and reconciliation management a must
- Experience managing paid search and display campaigns
- Critical thinking, with demonstrated ability to develop and implement strategic advertising campaigns
- Experience with multi-location, franchise/co-op or QSR accounts considered a plus
- Strong writing and presentation skills
- Ability to develop strategically-focused creative briefs
- Proven ability to keep multiple accounts organized and fully handle the details while still being able to see the big picture
- Excellent interpersonal skills in order to wow clients and earn their respect as well as to effectively work among coworkers in an integrated team setting
- Ability to be proactive and to identify opportunities for improvement in addition to developing sales-driven ideas quickly, in response to client sales data
- Willingness to put in extra time/go the extra mile to meet clients’ campaign needs and ensure project success
- Must be flexible, adaptable and able to work professionally with a variety of personalities
- Must be self-motivated and able to take the initiative to get the job done
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, demanding, and fun environment
Please submit your resume and cover letter to www.mghus.com/careers.
Thank you for your interest in MGH, an Equal Opportunity Employer.