Crews Control is the world’s leading agency representing creative talent globally. We are expanding our team to add an experienced Production Manager to match the perfect Crews Control creative team to work on our client’s shoots. The person joining our team would need to have excellent account management and communications skills, a proven track record of building relationships with customers, wicked organizational skills and most importantly a positive and customer centric attitude. A knowledge of video production would definitely be an asset, so you can speak the lingo and give advice, but more importantly you need a desire to make the shoot happen, the client happy, and have them call us for the next shoot and the one after that. Imagine yourself with client on one line, a crew on the other, and typing an email to get shoot directions to another crew, all without ever making it look difficult. If that sounds like you, we’d love to talk!
Currently seeking an experienced Production Manager in Maryland to work with a leading agency representing creative talent globally. The ideal candidate will possess 3+ years experience in video production and client services.
Responsibilities of the Video Production Account Manager
- Call clients we haven’t heard from in a while, calling new targets to introduce ourselves and ask for referrals
- Provide after-sales support to retain customers
- Ensure prompt and accurate answers to clients’ queries
- Build strong client relationships, through regular communication
- Report on the status of accounts
- Suggest company products/services that maximize client satisfaction
- Communicate product and pricing details clearly
- Coordinate with Account Executives and Account Managers to create customized sales plans for key clients
- Promote new products/services to existing customers
Requirements of the Video Production Account Manager
- Bachelor’s degree and 3+ more years video production and client services experience
- Must have an understanding of video production
- Fanatical customer service skills, great phone presence, follow through and are a great communicator
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment and enjoy helping companies and people. You get a rush in coordinating a crew halfway around the world in 45 minutes to capture that breaking story
- Detailed oriented
- Must be able to communicate clearly and precisely
- Must be motivated and driven
- Understand the correlation between individual performance and bottom line sales to the company
- Excellent computer skills, must know all standard computer programs and have a knack for learning new ones. Our patented workflow software rocks and will become your next favorite platform.