The agency’s production department is currently seeking a skilled, outgoing team player to fill a Production Artist position.This person will develop final mechanical files from creative layouts for print and digital production materials such as print ads, direct mail packages, trade show displays, PowerPoint presentations, annual reports, comps for presentations, digital displays and digital graphics, digital outdoor displays and more. The candidate needs to be comfortable with repetition and small edits and fast turnarounds.
Technical Skills Required:
- Proficient in all Adobe Creative Suite programs (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator) as well as Microsoft PowerPoint, Word and Excel.
- Skilled in photo retouching, image editing and color management to ensure accurate art and photography reproduction.
- Skilled in pre-press print production to accurately release final mechanicals, art/photography to print vendors as well as digital media production to prepare creative files to hand off to digital vendors.
- Strong ability to interpret brand guidelines and balance input from Creative Director, Art Directors, Account Team, and Print Production Managers
- Ability to complete all tasks within expected deadlines, as well as stay until the task is complete
- Time management and problem solving skills a must
- Ability to balance tight deadlines
- Ability to perform well under pressure
- Comfortable working in a team environment, individually and with a variety of people
- Communicate effectively verbally and in writing
- Ability to adapt and maintain a positive attitude
- Ability to positively encourage project management processes
- Diverse, dependable, organized, detail oriented self-starter
- College degree preferred
- Professional experience in graphic design or as a production artist preferred
- Advertising agency or in-house agency experience preferred
Please send salary range, specific experience level, cover letter and resume directly to: firstname.lastname@example.org