Company: Clear Channel Outdoor
Position Type: Full-time
Position Location: Laurel, MD
Job Description: Develops, designs and creates outdoor media ads to meet client’s marketing objectives.
- Develops, designs and creates outdoor media ads to meet client’s marketing objectives.
- Counsels clients on corporate identity and design standards / policies to determine appropriate advertising campaign.
- Utilizes research of CCO digital image library, stock photography as well as client assets, including website, photography and logos in developing creative.
- Develops speculative artwork for the proposal process.
- Ensures all necessary photo release forms are completed and signed.
- Prepares final image files to send to production.
- Maintains and updates brand guidelines throughout collateral materials.
- Designs graphics using appropriate computer systems.
- Follows policies and procedures set up by the local market management and corporate directives.
- Participates in company meetings and other meetings/events as directed.
- May travel to meet with clients regarding design or participate in sales calls.
- Other duties as assigned or requested.
- Bachelor’s degree in Advertising Design, Graphic Design or Communication Design.
- 5+ years of experience working with sales and marketing teams, ideally in the media/advertising environment.
- Thorough understanding of photography, typography and printing techniques.
- Strong organizational / time management skills, and be detailed oriented.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills including delivering effective presentations.
- Have a collaborative and professional style with the objective of building strong relationships with diverse customer groups and vendors.
- Have excellent computer skills in relevant art and design software packages (e.g.,Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign) as well as knowledge of Microsoft applications (e.g., Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.).
- Be a self-starter with a diligent work ethic and demonstrated flexibility.
- Able to multi-task and stay calm under pressure.
- Able to complete required math calculations (e.g, multiply, divide, rate, ratio, percent, produce / interpret bar graphs).
- Able to accurately assess situations, perform root cause analysis and provide solutions.
- Able to think things through and develop processes that contribute to enhanced organizational efficiency.
- Getting Work Done Through Others – Manages people well; gets the most and best out of the people he/she has; sets and communicates guiding goals; measures accomplishments, holds people accountable, and gives useful feedback; delegates and develops.
- Customer Focus – Is dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers.
- Interpersonal Savvy – Relates well to all kinds of people; builds appropriate rapport.
- Creativity – Comes up with new and unique ideas; easily makes connections among previously unrelated notions; tends to be seen as original and value-added in brainstorming settings.
- Dealing with Ambiguity – Can effectively cope with change; can shift gears comfortably.
- Presentation Skills – Effective presentation skills inside and outside an organization on both hot and cool topics; commands attention and can manage group process during the presentation.
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and will not tolerate discrimination in employment on the basis of race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, marital status, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected classification or status.
For more information and to apply, visit https://iheartmedia.jobs/laurel-md/graphic-designer/5F10E4005F6647E4AA25FD01B54ECD85/job/.