- This event has passed.
The Power of Out of Home: Webinar
October 25 @ 12:00 pm
Geoff Peckham will deliver a presentation on the Out of Home industry for AAF members, speaking to the strengths of the medium in 2018, including:
• How Outdoor fits in the media landscape today, cutting through the clutter and fragmentation occurring elsewhere
• How OOH pairs well with all other competing media, particular digital and mobile
• The power of digital OOH throughout the region and the country
• How the use of data is helping the OOH industry fine-tune campaigns and reach the widest and most relevant audiences possible for each client
• The OBIE awards – the annual OAAA awards show (for which the DC/Baltimore branch was a finalist in 2018) – highlighting some specific campaigns and creative to illustrate what makes a good OOH ad
• Highlight a recent example of the strength of OOH and its value when it comes to earned media – the PETA vs. Jimmy’s Seafood story currently occurring
This webinar is free to members of AAF Baltimore.
About the Presenter
Geoff Peckham is a Baltimore marketing professional with ten years of experience across a variety of brands and mediums. After spending several years focused on digital, including with the Baltimore Ravens digital media department and the Baltimore Sun, Geoff became the Marketing Manager for the Washington DC/Baltimore branch of Clear Channel Outdoor, one of the most prominent Out of Home Advertising companies in the world. He compiles and oversees marketing and presentation collateral, utilizing data and research to supplement the case for OOH for clients throughout the Baltimore and Washington, DC region. He is a graduate of McDaniel College, and lives in Ridgley’s Delight with his wife and six-month-old daughter.
- October 25
- Via Webinar