The Digital & Social Media Supervisor will be responsible for managing all social and content marketing efforts for Live! Casino & Hotel including campaign strategy, planning, execution, management, and analysis. Candidates must have direct experience with all social platforms, writing website content, as well as handling online reputation management. Familiarity with Social Media Advertising is a plus. This position will be required to capture content in real-time during events, shows, promotions etc.
(The following statements are intended as general illustrations of the work in this class and are not all-inclusive for specific positions.)
- Generate, edit, publish, and share content daily (original text, images, and video) that engages target audience
- Create editorial calendars
- Create engaging custom content; still – photography, short videos, gifs to tell a compelling story optimized for social media
- Build meaningful connections and encourage community members through dialog and messaging
- Moderate user-generated content and messages appropriately, based on company and community policies
- Assist with crisis management, bad reviews, and negative news communications
- Foster new and current relationships with a high volume of micro-influencers and content creators to increase organic reach and engagement on social media
- Monitor trends in social media tools and applications and appropriately apply that knowledge to increasing the success of the social media program
- Use analytics and KPIs to continually improve campaigns and increase visibility
- Collaborate with the manager and paid media team (agency side)
- Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems; completing administrative tasks for these departments.
- Completing necessary tasks and helping to resolve complex customer situations
- Responsible for maintaining a clean, safe and hazard free work environment.
- Other duties as assigned
MENTAL AND PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
- Ability to analyze and interpret departmental needs and results.
- Ability to solve complex problems.
- Ability to perform assigned duties under frequent time pressures in an interruptive environment.
- Ability to lift and carry up to 25 pounds
- Ability to work varied hours/days as business dictates
- Excellent computer skills – Highly proficient with MS Office products MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- A broad variety of tasks and deadlines requires an irregular work schedule.
- Ability to work in an environment where smoking is allowed.
- Ability to be exposed to alcohol, smoke, bright lights, and noise.
- Ability to walk up and down stairs to the Casino floor.
- Ability to work in 24/7 high energy casinos with over 300,000 square feet of gaming, hotel and entertainment space
- Associate Degree or Bachelor’s degree in business administration or related field preferred or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience with Social Media and Content Marketing
- Proven working experience managing social media campaigns on all social media platforms and content marketing
- Familiarity Facebook Business Manager, and Photoshop, Social media monitoring/tracking tools, Sprinklr
- Experience with campaign strategy, planning and execution including social media advertising
- Excellent writing and editing skills for social media, blogs and website content
- Exceptional presentation and communication skills
- Must have strong design skills and able to generate a project from concept to completion or work in concert with others
- Previous digital still-photography skills a plus
- Strategic, proactive, and creative thinking – always focusing on innovative, but measurable client solutions
- Commitment and ability to work on flexible shifts and days off and long hours, including weekends, and nights, ability to provide lateral service to other department with a different job characteristics.
- Strong interpersonal and collaborative skills
- Financial and budgeting skills preferred
- Must possess the ability to deliver and coach team to give a service level which creates an atmosphere that makes our guests want to return, giving each guest a positive, memorable entertainment experience.
- Must display commitment to routinely go above and beyond in the accomplishment of position responsibilities in an effort to play a role in the achievement of organizational goals.
- Must present an image of excitement, enthusiasm, and outgoing personality, while being able to project a professional appearance.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, Access, and PowerPoint