GKV is a full-service advertising agency based in Baltimore, MD. Our focus is on helping challenger brands succeed. This means doing things differently and always being one stop ahead of our larger brand competitors.
The Digital Media Specialist will assist with the implementation and optimization of digital media and marketing programs. This includes inputting campaign data into DoubleClick, reviewing website analytics, monitoring campaign accuracy and effectiveness, making optimization recommendations and pulling Google Analytics/Data Studio and/or DoubleClick reports for internal and external clients and partners.
The position will support efforts to optimize paid search, digital display, email, social and other marketing tactics. Candidate will assess needs and marketing opportunities. Candidate must use independent judgment and creativity to develop and recommend strategies for improvement and solutions. Must be comfortable and willing to speak in front of others.
- Bachelor’s degree in an applicable field, such as Marketing, Business Administration, or Statistics.
- Minimum three (3) years experience with digital media and marketing tactics, digital analytics and website optimization.
- Minimum of three (3) years experience with enterprise reporting and web analytics tools such as Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager.
- Experience working with complex, large-scale websites that integrate database or CMS-driven content, application/functionality, or ecommerce.
- Ability to communicate and work across cross-functional internal and external teams – traditional advertising, email, social media, website, etc.
- Ability to communicate technical issues to non-technical users/clients.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with only general supervision.
- Advanced level of proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Advanced knowledge of Google Analytics, DoubleClick and media planning tools (ex. STRATA).
Interested in the position? Please send cover letter and resume to: email@example.com (Subject Line: Digital Media Specialist)