The Digital Marketing Strategist will have an active and important role in our clients’ marketing efforts. Such as: –
- understanding customer behavior,
- creating audience profiles and segmentation
- designing and deploying communication plans
- identifying and improving campaign performance issues
- understanding market landscape
- digital media planning
- conducting insights and strategic research
- executing a data-driven strategy
– all on a day-to day-basis. Yes, its that fun. Ready?
Experienced Strategists are expected to be digital-first in their thinking
– but also able to engage with other media that may be part of our clients’ marketing mix. Our ideal candidate will have 4-5 years of experience, however candidates with more experience are also encouraged to apply.
- Understand clients’ business and marketing goals
- Develop and present client digital market strategy recommendations and tactical plans
- Create and manage Social and Search campaigns (Adwords/Facebook paid campaign management experience is required)
- Create and manage email marketing campaigns and automated communication workflows (HubSpot workflow experience preferred).
(Marketo, Eloqua, and Pardot experience applicable.)
- Develop customer experience mapping and customer journeys
- Experience working in standard CMS platforms
- Demonstrate understanding of SEO best practices
- Track, report and analyze metrics
- Effective written communication skills
- Google Analytics and/or HubSpot certifications are a plus.
- Proven ability to create. Manage and optimize digital marketing campaigns
- Strong digital marketing automation experience – such as Eloqua, HubSpot, Marketo, Salesforce-Pardot, etc.
- Advanced communication skills including verbal, written and presentation skills
- Strong multi-tasking and organization skills
- Demonstrated ability to deliver on campaign performance metrics.
Experience and Education
- 2-5 years’ experience
- Advanced knowledge of integrated marketing and digital disciplines, social platforms and campaign reporting
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications, or related major/minor.
- Proven hands-on-experience managing digital marketing campaigns can replace Degree requirements.
How to Apply
If you meet or exceed a job’s criteria, send your résumé and samples to email@example.com.
Important : Include the name of the position you are applying for in the subject line of the email.