We are looking for an experienced Digital Marketing Strategist / Digital Marketing Director to work with our agency clients.
The Digital Marketing Strategist will take an active part in the entire client marketing process; understanding customers and creating segmentation, identifying issues, understanding market landscape, planning and conducting insights and strategic research, and executing a data-driven strategy on a day to day basis. Experienced Strategists are expected to be “digital first” in their thinking – but also able to engage with other media that may be part of our clients’ marketing mix.
- Understand clients’ business and ongoing marketing goals
- Develop and present client digital market strategy recommendations and tactical plans
- Develop customer experience mapping and customer journeys
- Create and manage PPC campaigns
- Create and manage Social media campaigns
- Create and manage email marketing campaigns
- Conduct competitive analysis and best practice analysis
- Experience working in standard CMS platforms
- Experience with HubSpot
- Understanding of SEO best practices
- Create and manage ongoing workflows
- Analyze available data and create reports
- Effective written communication skills
- Google Analytics Certification
- HubSpot Certifications (or similar platforms)
If you meet or exceed the criteria above, please forward your resume and samples (if applicable) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To ensure your message isn’t treated as spam: Please Put the EXACT job title for which you are applying in the subject line of your email.
DIGITAL MARKETING DIRECTOR / MANAGER / STRATEGIST
No phone calls please.