Alex &Tom Digital is seeking a Digital Marketing Coordinator to join our award-winning team. The primary responsibility of the Digital Marketing Project Coordinator will be to work with project managers, IT directors, art directors, and other team members to support a wide variety of digital advertising and digital communications projects – from start to finish. The role provides incredibly valuable exposure to all forms of digital design, marketing and development.
- Coordinate design and communications efforts on our digital marketing, web design, and app development projects.
- Effectively and accurately communicate relevant project information to the project team.
- Keep the Project Managers and project team informed about project status and issues that may impact project schedules, milestones and client relations.
- Manage production of elements of digital marketing campaigns, websites, and mobile apps.
- Review planning documents and project status reports.
- Maintain accurate electronic and hard copy project records.
- Assist in preparing project proposals, scopes, design presentations, and campaign reports.
- Effectively communicate ideas for improving company processes with a positive and constructive attitude.
- Proven ability to work effectively both independently and in a team based environment
- Strong analysis and problem solving capabilities
- Effective communication skills including verbal, written and presentation skills
- Strong multi-tasking and organization skills
- Basic business software proficiency (Excel, Word, Project, PowerPoint, Pages. Numbers, Keynote, etc… )
- Demonstrated willingness to be flexible and adaptable to changing priorities
Experience and Education
- 1-3 years’ experience
- Knowledge of integrated marketing and digital disciplines, social platforms and basic reporting
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications, or related major/minor.
- Proven hands-on-experience managing aspects of digital marketing can replace Degree requirements.
How to Apply
If you meet or exceed a job’s criteria, send your résumé and samples to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Important : Include the name of the position you are applying for in the subject line of the email.