Summit Business Technologies
Content Marketing Specialist
Millersville, MD near BWI
Applications accepted until 5/29/19
Salary Range: $50,000 – $60,000
Must have requisite experience and skills
Summit Business Technologies is looking for a talented Content Marketing Specialist to help propel the continued growth of our 30-person team.
You will be joining a small nimble marketing team at a pivotal point in our development. We are analyzing our go-to-market strategy, increasing customer communications and putting greater emphasis on integrated content campaigns. Results-oriented content marketing will be instrumental to our success.
Our VP of Marketing is looking for the right person to create, execute and optimize inbound marketing campaigns that can attract and convert new business. The ideal candidate is a writer and designer, with 3-6 years BtoB marketing experience. Technology experience a plus.
The right person will know how to write, design, repurpose, and leverage engaging content, using Hubspot’s inbound marketing platform, and track and analyze campaign results.
To thrive in this position, you will bring initiative, enthusiasm, a can-do attitude, intellectual curiosity, and a focus on solutions to marketing challenges.
• Writing, designing and updating content for website, landing pages, blogs, email and drip marketing campaigns, sales promotion materials, PPT presentations and Webinars
• Create and repurpose engaging B2B technology-related content for target audiences and communication channels
• Develop and execute content calendars based on product and service offerings, market developments, opportunities
• Provide strategic direction, execution, testing and analysis for lead generation digital marketing campaigns
• Manage and maintain social media accounts to grow engagement and followers
• Responsible for website content updates and working with web application developer on future site changes
• Monitor performance metrics and generate reports on website traffic, inbound marketing effectiveness keyword analysis, CTR, etc.
• Responsible for some event planning and promotion
• Support ad-hoc mar-comm projects as needed
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Business, Design or related discipline
• At least 3-6 years of relevant experience in B2B marketing
• Strong demonstrated writing ability
• Ability to use InDesign and familiarity with other Adobe Creative Suite applications
• Proficient in Hubspot or other inbound content marketing platforms.
• Experience developing digital content or social media marketing campaigns for lead generation
• Excellent writing, editing, grammar, spelling and verbal communication skills
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, particularly strong PPT and Excel skills
• Exceptional project management and organizational skills
• Ability to prioritize and manage multiple deliverables at the same time
• Self-motivated to stay on top of current marketing methodologies and best practices
• Familiarity with WordPress – page additions, content updates
• Ability to work with executives, engineers, business development, partners and other personnel with equal success
• Strategic thinking and tactical prowess
• Ability to improve processes for efficiencies
• Comfort level with marketing technologies and databases
• Html knowledge
• Video scripting and production
• Knowledge of information technology and security
• Familiarity with ConnectWise
We offer competitive compensation and benefits packages, including comprehensive health insurance, dental and vision options; company-paid life and disability insurance; and a 401(k) with employer matching.
Position Status: Full-Time
Location: Millersville, MD
Submit your application and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Equal Opportunity Employer
Summit Business Technologies is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against applicants or employees and ensures equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of their race, creed, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy, national origin, age, marital status, disability, military or veterans’ status, or any other classifications protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
About Summit Business Technologies:
Summit Business Technologies provides managed IT and security services, custom business applications and security awareness programs to hundreds of small to mid-size companies, nonprofit organizations and associations throughout the Baltimore-Washington region. Clients choose Summit because we can plan and maintain their IT infrastructure, security, telecom and related services better than they could on their own. We work as virtual CIOs and virtual IT departments to help growing organizations plan, budget and make informed decisions about the best use of their technology and to secure their infrastructure. We provide compliance consulting and remediation for companies that must meet NIST, HIPAA, GDPR and PCI data security regulations.
Summit has nearly 40 years of experience offering technical and business consulting support. Headquartered in Millersville, MD, we’re conveniently located 10 minutes from the BWI airport.
Summit Business Technologies