Company Name: Havas Helia
- Initiates openings of projects in financial system
- With appropriate direction and supervision from the Senior/Account Executive, manages the day-to-day mechanics of the client work, i.e.:
- Initiates openings of projects with traffic coordinator
- Keeps the agency team informed of client requests and changes.
- Follows up on all work in progress to ensure due dates are met.
- Reviews creative work prior to submitting to client for approval.
- Tracks project expenditures and agency hours against estimate.
- Prepares and updates project briefs, estimates, timelines, status reports, conference reports and other supporting materials.
- Maintains project files, sample binders and other account-related information.
- Performs administrative duties, such as faxing, copying, typing, arranging for messengers and overnight packages, and meeting preparation.
- Adheres to agency process and financial policies.
- Enters time reports once a week, at a minimum.
- Communicates with the client in absence of Senior/Account Executive or to back up the Senior Account Executive, as directed.
- Acquires knowledge of client’s business and markets and shares with agency team members.
- Stays alert for opportunities to grow client business and billings.
- Conducts industry research, competitive analysis and/or other research tasks as assigned by supervisor.
- Handles other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university preferred.
- Experience in project management and digital production
- Experience in a digital environment
- MUST have previous experience working at an advertising agency (internship experience at an ad agency ok)
- 1 to 3 years of advertising/marketing, account management experience required.
- Exposure to CRM programs
Interested candidates can send their resume to email@example.com