Company Name: Fifteen Four
Fifteen Four is seeking an experienced and highly creative Senior Graphic Designer to join our Creative team. The Senior Graphic Designer will be responsible for collaborating with other designers, animators and videographers in creating amazing experiences for our clients. They must have great sense of aesthetic, design knowledge and passion for brand development. This position will work with Creative Directors and the Executive Creative Director in the development of brand campaigns, identity systems, packaging, web design, retail activations and animation.
- Responsible for prioritizing work for timely delivery of projects.
- Communicate and collaborate with relevant team members to
develop and produce projects from concept to production.
- Act as a mentor to other designers, giving clear direction and
- Ideate and construct ideas within a team based design environment.
- Iterate on designs based on direction and feedback from Creative
- Remain up-to-date on industry and consumer trends.
- Do super cool work!!!!!!!!
- Bachelor Degree in graphic design or related field.
- 5-7 years of graphic design experience.
- Experience in brand identity and communications.
- Experience with consumer product brands.
- Ability to present and sell creative ideas.
- Design, Advertising or In-house agency experience a must.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient in MAC and appropriate design software.
- Serve our clients, love this company, don’t phone it in.
- Keep up with our super-talented team by kicking ass and getting stuff
Reports directly to the Creative Director.
Salary and Benefits Package:
• Salary commensurate with experience
• Company Health, Health Reimbursement Account, Dental, and Vision
• Life and Disability Insurance provided
• Participation in company SIMPLE IRA plan, with company match • Paid vacation
About Fifteen Four:
We are a collection of talented designers, web developers, strategists, filmmakers, animators, and writers that take joy in working together to make an impact. We partner with our clients to highlight the beauty in their story and the truth in their message; shaping their aspirations into work that fuels their progress.
We believe in collaboration, open and honest communication, the importance of clients who value our partnership, and the delivery of creative that fits the brands we serve.
How to Apply:
Please submit a resume and cover letter to email@example.com describing your interest in this position. No phone calls please. EEO.