Company Name: Mozell Films
Mozell crafts digital content for brands and agencies that inspires, resonates and motivates. We’re relentlessly passionate about creating sincere story with evocative imagery. A Mozell Producer is aligned with that mission and understands what role they play in our impact. This candidate possesses a hunger to create the best possible experience for clients.
- Main communication between client and Mozell
- Maintain and grow relationships from the initial meeting through post-production
- Co-Leads creative consultations with clients to get understanding of mission/goals and offer solutions
- Select and hire crew and talent; make transportation arrangements for crew, talent and equipment
- Supports team and self desires of future work style, voice to those that align
- Support timely and effective communication via daily correspondence, writing proposals and an on-set
- Monitor project expenses and deadlines to ensure budget is met, profit is achieved and deliverables are timely
- Participates in business development + events
- Assists creative team with ideation
- Preferred 3+ years experience as Video Producer or Account Exec/Manager
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Cost control and budget management
- Proven understanding of best practices in video production
- Energetic, motivated, and personable.
- Storytelling approach to all projects with strong ability to collaborate, while also working autonomously to self-direct and take ownership of a project where necessary.
- Self-starting, passionate, figure it out attitude
- An organized mind that bursts with innovative ways of thinking
- Salary with vacation
- Retirement plan
- Creative self-autonomous atmosphere
- Local coffee + ping pong
To apply email Lee at firstname.lastname@example.org