Company Name: Ainsley Agency
Ainsley & Co. is looking for a full-stack developer with at least one year advanced WordPress development experience. The ideal candidate is a person who is actively working in the web development field, has built multiple WordPress powered projects from the ground up, and is comfortable with the entire development process; including setup, back and front-end development, and launch.
Applicants should be enthusiastic about web development technologies and eager to grow with our team. If you aren’t an expert WordPress theme developer, that’s ok, but you should have demonstrable expertise with PHP and at least one CMS.
What We Offer
- Company-issued Macbook Pro
- An enthusiastic team eager to help you grow
- Employer-sponsored health insurance plan
- Retirement plan options with company match
- Flexible work environment
- Fun, open office environment in Baltimore’s Harbor East neighborhood
How To Apply
Use the form below to send us a cover letter, resume, and salary expectations. Include links to some work you’ve done. Sample portfolio URL’s are great but we’d also like to check out your GitHub, CodePen, etc.
Take a few words to tell us about your typical project workflow and the tools that you use to do your job.
If you’re doing any other cool stuff, let us know. Dabbling in Python on the side? Working on a cool Electron project? Learning React? Getting into Laravel? We’d love to hear what kind of things you’re interested in and working on.
Finally, be sure to include a convenient time to contact you via phone or email.
Ainsley & Co. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
- Developing WordPress powered websites
- Adding custom functionality to existing sites
- Assisting in the maintenance of our existing site portfolio
- Supporting co-workers in a fast paced environment
- Using project tracking, and version control software
- An assortment of miscellaneous development tasks involved in the web development life cycle from start to finish
- Heavy lifting, data transfers, site migrations, site launches, etc.
- Contributing to the development of departmental workflow and procedures
- Advanced PHP/WordPress knowledge. This should be evident from your portfolio and github profile
- Able to install software such as WordPress on a web server
- Comfortable with Git and Github.
- Comfortable with CLI
Nice to have
- Experience with Sage
- Experience with Laravel Blade
- Experience with the WordPress REST API
- Experience with React, Vue.js or similar frameworks
- Knowledge of accessibility best practices
- Knowledge of SEO best practices
- Familiarity with Twitter Bootstrap
- Agency experience a plus