Company Name: MGH
MGH, a full-service marketing communications agency, is looking for an experienced Web Developer to join our growing interactive team.
Primary Responsibilities (including but not limited to):
- Development of web applications and scripts (which includes APIs, web reports, etc.) utilizing PHP and MySQL
- Writing well-designed, testable, efficient code by using best practices
- Integrating data from various back-end service and databases
- Editing existing sites and applications for functionality updates and maintenance needs
- Extending functionalities and developing plugins for a custom CMS solution
- Building reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ideal candidate will have 3+ years front and back-end experience
- PHP Setup/Configuration/Module Installation/Troubleshooting
- Experience with object oriented programming/modular programming
- Knowledge of the Linux environment, including setup, maintenance, utilities, automation
- MySQL Database setup and usage
- Front-end development, including jQuery
- Understanding of AJAX
- Basic knowledge of Search Engine Optimization process
- Knowledge of source control, preferably git
- Good communication skills–both written and verbal
- Understanding of XML/Soap/JSON
- Experience working with the Concrete5 platform
- Understanding of the full development lifecycle: from requirements gathering and functional specification authoring, to development, testing and delivery
To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
Thanks for your interest in MGH, an Equal Opportunity Employer.