Company Name: They Cyphers Agency
The Cyphers Agency is looking for a fun, energetic and intelligent full-time digital marketing director to lead the digital marketing (push ‘n pull) team and support the Account Executive in their daily management of client relationships for our agency.
Our entire agency works closely, offering you immediate exposure and experience in all facets of the business. This position’s primary responsibility will be to lead the digital team from a strategic standpoint. We are looking for someone who is enthusiastic about marketing/advertising and is determined to make an impact.
- Manages digital marketing coordinators to foster professional development
- Develop unique strategies and build upon current client strategies within the digital arena to meet/exceed objectives
- Collaborates with creative team to develop big ideas and concepts
- Fosters timeline development and monitors progress, ensuring deadlines are met
- Works collaboratively with the account team to manage client expectations, bringing concerns to clients’ attention before they become problems, with solutions
- Develops strong, trusting relationships with client while providing leadership and support during strategy, ideation and execution
- Proactively keeps abreast of assigned clients’ marketing and media plans, and provides technological solutions including promotional ideas, mobile, social networks, viral, etc.
- Reviews proposals and estimates of work prior to client review to make sure that the strategy, tactics and budget are correct
- Collaborate with internal teams to optimize user experience on landing pages
- Manage vendor partners and communicate key information with the account team (Open Table, Yelp, Google, Facebook, Twitter, Critical Mention)
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
- Degree in public relations, marketing, advertising or communications
- 5-7 years of full-time experience in digital marketing
- 1-3 years of management experience preferred
- Experience in social media marketing and paid social advertising
- Experience in SEO, PPC, Email marketing preferred
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize deadlines
- Strong organizational, writing, management and presentation skills
- Superior communication skills, both internal and client-facing
- Ability to work effectively with a variety of internal teams
- Strong understanding of current and future online marketing concepts and strategy
If this speaks to you, please send your resume, cover letter and salary range requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org or using the button below. PLEASE NOTE: Applications will not be accepted without salary requirements. We encourage you to include writing samples and links to screenshots of your work.